Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Accident Prone

I am accident prone. No doubt about it. I was just trying to help unload retaining wall blocks. I just didn't do a very good job of judging the distance between the block in my hands and the one I'd just placed.


Warning graphic picture follows.









I would have been fine if I'd not jerked my hand out from between the blocks. That was what caused the tear.

I've decided that it looks like a Frankenstein Minion.

It has cramped my quilting style. Fortunately I get the stitches out soon.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. dang that looks horrible. We will call you "little frankie" ha! sorry couldn't resist! Hope it heals up quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yukk, that looks horrible. I hope you're recovering OK now?

    ReplyDelete