Monday, January 4, 2010

What's On My Design Wall?

I can't show the whole project, because it's a customer's quilt and she hasn't seen it. It is a quilt made from all the clothes from her grandson's first year. So, basically a T-shirt quilt. It has been a challenge due to the size of the clothes and the thick embroidery.

I'm almost done. After I give it to her I'll post a picture of the entire quilt.

Remember to check out Judy's blog over at Patchwork Times to be inspired by all the design walls. (sorry there isn't a link. I don't know how to do that when I'm posting from my phone)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea to have a memory of a first year!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is amazing! It is absolutely perfect and Michelle loves it! She also said it is perfect. Thank you Lynn. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete