Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Do You Pinterest?

Do you Pinterest?


Since we have been in escrow I have been spending way too much time on Pinterest. I have been looking for ideas for storage,
painting,

















decorating,  you name it. If it has to do with homes and decorating, I've been looking at it.















Which means that I'm behind on my quilting. I haven't figured out how to surf the web and quilt at the same time, pity that.

However, I have managed to finish five quilts that I'll be delivering this weekend in California, and two that have been delivered locally this week. Here are some pictures of a couple of them.

This is a redwork quilt done by my old quilt friendship group.













This one has also been done by Noreen's friendship group.
This is how the cornucopias looked before the detail quilting.












Then I used Superior Threads' MonoPoly to add details by stitching along the applique lines. This is how it looked after the extra quilting.


I'm having Pinterest withdrawal. I'd best get back to surfing the web.






1 comment:

  1. yea I Pinterest in spurts-what a great time vacuum that can be! :)
    love your quilting the cornucopia one is fantastic! WOW.

    ReplyDelete