Thursday, October 29, 2009

Charming Girls Finish!


I did it! I finished within the deadline. Hooray for me! Baby Angelina will get her quilt on time. Thanks to the push from Charming Girls Club.

What do you think of the hearts in the corners of the border?
I had lots of fun doodling them before I started quilting them. There is so much backtracking on the spine that they stand out pretty well.















I still have the alphabet baby quilt to finish. I don't think I'll be able to get it done by Saturday, but you never know.

4 comments:

  1. That is lovely and the hearts make it so special..
    Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt, Lynn! You really do lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped by to see your Charming Girls' projects. The purple quilt looks oh so good with the hearts quilted onto it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilting on this is spectacular...I LOVE it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete