Monday, October 12, 2009

What's on my design wall

I demonstrated making flying geese units at the Temecula Quilt Show. Though it felt like I made about a jillion when I was at the show, I really made about 40. So, now I need to come up with a quilt to use these units.









There is this block that uses two sets, 8 geese per block.










Or there is this one that uses three sets, 12 geese per block and one square in the middle.








I know there are many more that use flying geese units. These just seem easy. I'm kind of into easy these days.

3 comments:

  1. You've used some lovely fabrics for your geese. I'll look forward to seeing what sort of formation they eventually fly into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your geese are really accurate, I love the colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy is good! Love the fabrics you used for your geese. However you choose to put them together, they'll be very pretty!

    ReplyDelete