Monday, December 14, 2009

What's on my design wall?


Wow, I have something on my design wall! During a bit of quiet time last week I fiddled around with EQ6 to see if I could come up with something that used some Christmas fabric that I bought a year or two ago.

The pattern I came up with is not unique. I'm sure I didn't come up with it. I bet that I actually saw this design in a magazine or on someone's blog. My apologies to you if it was your article or blog. My frazzled brain doesn't remember.

What is new for me, is that I worked it out with EQ6. I played with it until it used just what fabric that I had in my stash.





The other day during a short pity party I started cutting and sewing strips. Because of the plain blocks it didn't take me much time to piece it this far.

I'm hoping that tonight I might get some of the rows sewn together.

Visit Judy's blog to see what she and others have on their design walls.

1 comment:

  1. That's a really attractive quilt. I love the layout, and think of the quilting you can do in those plain squares!

    ReplyDelete