Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Inspiration

I delivered Karen's Aunt Millie's Garden quilt at the LQS today. I arrived quite early so that I would have lots of time to check out the new arrivals. I found this beautiful fabric. I even got the first cut off the bolt! Now, as beautiful as it is I bought it because I see all kinds of ideas for quilting designs.















Then when I was checking out greeting cards at Target I found this great card. Again, I see all kinds of inspiration for quilting designs.

As soon as I can fit an afternoon of personal work in, I plan on loading up some muslin to see what I can stitch. I'm very excited to see what I can come up with.

1 comment:

  1. I can see just what you mean. They'll make some lovely quilting motifs. I'm looking forward to seeing them come to life.

    ReplyDelete