Monday, October 8, 2012

Stuff


"My daily routine involves looking through my stuff, putting stuff away, organizing stuff, feeling guilty because I haven’t organized other stuff, ... wading through misplaced stuff in our garage, piling up stuff I’m tired of so we can sell it, packing away stuff I’m really tired of to give it away, asking my husband where he put his stuff, sorting, washing, and drying our stuff, "
               Quote courtesy of The Nester

My sewing room went from bare,


to overcrowded chaos.

Because, I'm terrible at managing stuff. I'm working really hard at reducing my piles of stuff. I am completely embarrassed by how much stuff I have accumulated. I will now have to live to be 153 to use up all my knitting/quilting stuff. Maybe even longer if I don't start working faster.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. oh my, stuff out of place is overwhelming. I must confess that since we had the basement finished, I still can't find some of my 'stuff' and now it's been so long I can't remember if I moved it, got rid of it or what!
    I do love to organize though, but the mood has to 'strike' me.
    Good luck getting a handle on all yours...it's sorta motivating me to get at mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stuff can really take over our lives can't it? I do try not to let it build up, but it seems to multiply when I'm asleep!

    ReplyDelete