Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Life


I finished putting this quilt together this evening. I do like it better than I thought I would yesterday. Now, to decide what to do next. I think my Dear Grandson 2 needs me to get to work on his quilt.

I picked up the border fabric when I was visiting a new shop in Orange, The Orange Quilt Bee. I was picking up two quilts from a new customer, and she had suggested we meet there. They have a wonderful, spacious area for classes. Very nice people too.

In the afternoon I picked up three more quilts from a customer (continuing? returning? regular?).

Five quilts in one day! That's a record for me. Just a week or so ago I was thinking that since no one had called recently for quilting services I might see my business winding down. I have been expecting it because of the economy and all. Good thing no one is relying on me for predictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment