The class was her Jared Takes a Wife pattern. The block's traditional name is Blackford's Beauty. I've gotten the main body of the quilt and the first three plain borders on. Unfortunately, in our new smaller house I don't have a way to take a good picture of my progress.
I used neutral sashing, because I wanted the green chain to be more pronounced. I like quilts with stars and chains
This is what I'm hoping it will look like when it's finished. I have the pieced border blocks stitched, but not sewn together. That is my job for the next day or so.
I'm going to try some fancy quilting. If it turns out nice, I'm going to enter it into the Machine Quilter's Showcase.