Boy, oh boy, do I wish I did a better job of estimating time! I way overbooked myself for July and August. I quilted 8-10 hours a day 7 days a week, except for my brief foray into soap making. I was doing pretty good, at first. Then I hit the two quilts that I estimated would take about 10-15 hours each. Wrong! They each took 30-40 hours.
This is Hyde Park. It was designed by Judy Laquidara for SewBatik. This was one of the ones that threw me a loop.
I also quilted this one, though the picture is from Marti Michell's web site, since I forgot to take a picture of my customer's quilt. This was the second one that threw me a loop.
I'm not sure of the name of this quilt. I called it "All Angles," though I know it is a published pattern.
There were also 4 others that I forgot to take pictures of. I'm bad about remembering photos.
Then there was the beautiful 50th anniversary quilt.
This is "Come September."
I had started it. Liked the way it was looking, feathers, metallic threads, detailed background fill, stitch in the ditch around the applique.
I spent several very late nights making sure that I would have the quilts finished in time for the trip to California to deliver them. I even had to delay my departure by a day to get them all done. They were delivered, and all were pleased with the results.