Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Yesterday was my youngest grandson's birthday. His party was Saturday. You know how that scheduling thing goes. Doesn't he look sophisticated in his suit vest and tie? He was a little overwhelmed with all the attention. Well, that and wearing big boy shoes.












And as for the design wall? I've put other projects on the back burner while I try to get a couple of baby quilts done. Two babies are due at work, and I need to get cracking to get them done. This one is Chinese Coins. The recent tutorial at Moda Bake Shop inspired me. I'm using a pack from the Eva line, though I think I like the hush-a-bye fabrics better now that I've been putting fabrics together. I may go back and take out the darkest fabrics and just try it with the lighter fabrics. I think that will help, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment