Monday, January 2, 2012

Done!

I finished the New Year's Day Mystery Quilt. It's just the right size to be a table topper.

The only problem is we don't have a dining table. My longarm is where normal people have a dining table. It is my dream to someday be able to have a dining room table like normal people. Do you think I might be able to be normal?



This quilt was difficult in some ways. I kept wanting to make the quilting more intense, more ... well more. I forced myself to back off, and follow Cindy's plan. It was a good exercise.

I hope that Cindy continues offering the NYD Mysteries. I really enjoy starting the year this way.

2 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful. Perhaps you'll have to get a dining table just to display it, and put the table in the hall or the bathroom or anywhere really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love the variation and the way the blocks were set. Not to mention your quilting is very complimentary.

    ReplyDelete