Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Luck


I have been so lucky the past two months. I won the honey bun at the last Arizona Longarm Quilters' Guild. I used it to make this quilt for my daughter's family for Christmas.














I won the charm pack from Pat Sloan, and because of my contact with Pat one of our local quilt guilds has scheduled her for a lecture and workshop. Cool!
 

On Monday, I got a call from The Quilter's Coop in Temecula. It seems that my name was drawn for their monthly drawing to win a $20.00 gift certificate.

Then today I got an email from Jo Krammer. My name was picked to win a $50.00 gift certificate to The Fat Quarter Shop! Unbelievable!

I'm thinking that I might have to buy fabrics to join in with Sue's Lone Star Quilt Along. The link is the button on the side of my blog.

I have won more in the past two months, than I have in the past 20 years. My family is urging me to go out and buy a few lottery tickets.

To all of the donors, thank you for my wins. You have been incredibly generous.

3 comments:

  1. wow! that is so cool all those winnings-have fun and I would definitely spend a buck or two on a lottery ticket.
    Love your new header photo and the quilt you made for your daughter is great-love the quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some fabulous wins, congratulations.

    I love the Honey Bun quilt and your quilting just sets it off beautifully.

    Hopefully, I'll see you at one of the Lone Star QAL meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning all those wonderful prizes. I think your family may be on to something with that lottery ticket idea.

    Love your honey bun quilt, and especially the quilting design you used. I love all the "empty space." It really draws attention to the quilting.

    ReplyDelete