Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ooops!

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and are welcoming in a fabulous new year.


I am continuing my tradition of participating in the Longarm Classroom's New Year's Day Mystery Quilt. I was running a little behind. I finished my top this morning about an hour after Cindy started activating the videos. "No problem," I say to myself. Then I start the top border.


I'm merrily stitching away, when I notice something is wrong. You may have noticed it in the photo above.  I have stitched the center blocks upside down. Well, it's a good thing that it is a class quilt, because I am NOT going to rip out the quilting, unload the quilt and fix that border. It is staying upside down!

Oh well, I'm not a perfectionist. I am of the "Done is good" philosophy.





No comments:

Post a Comment