Thursday, March 7, 2013

Comments

I quilted this lovely landscape for my customer and friend, Mary, last fall. I shipped it back to her and she was very happy with the quilting. Done. Checked off my work log and mental list.

Unbeknownst to me,  Mary entered her quilt "El Capitan at Yosemite" in the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival.  She kindly shared the judges comments with me.









One of the reasons I enjoy entering judged quilt shows is receiving judges comments. Judges can be very helpful in giving a quilter information on where to improve their work. In this case however, the comments were a written pat on the back saying, "Well done."

Who doesn't like to get compliments like that?




5 comments:

  1. Lynn, As usual this is a gorgeous example of your work! Kudos to and Mary!

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, should have been kudos to You and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to you both! It's nice to have your work appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely comments you both got. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go! Your feathers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete