Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Decisions, Decisions



So, I was playing around this morning before DH woke up.
I thought, I don't have to put the geese units pinwheel style. I could put them where the same fabrics are on a side.

I think I like them this way. It's less busy. I'll have leftover geese units though. The Eleanor Burns/Quilt in a Day method I get 4 geese each time, and I only need 3.

That could be good. I might be able to come up with a use for them. I'll have to think on this.

I love having a design wall where things can sit up there. I go away for awhile, then come back and see how I like it after being away for a bit.
Well, I've been away. Time to go back.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like the 2nd layout! Extra blocks could go in a random border..just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 2nd layout. (See, told you I wouldn't be able to keep my opinion to myself!)

    ReplyDelete