Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm glad that's over!

Whew! I'm sure glad that panic attack about the exhibit quilt is over. With some help from Carla Barrett, the Quilt Whisperer, and time, I feel that the exhibit top is under control. I plan on starting it as soon as I finish two more customer quilts. I'll let you know when I start and post some pictures.

It also helped to have a bit of retail therapy on the Santa's Holiday Hop. My friend, Pauline and I went to all nine shops. I have high hopes of winning the prize basket containing 45 yards of fabric (not really).



I bought fabrics for Bonnie Hunter's new mystery quilt as we visited all the shops. The fabric requirements have been posted, but the first clue won't be posted until the day after Thanksgiving. I think I need a few more Christmas green fabrics, but otherwise I'm happy with the fabrics.

2 comments:

  1. I was out all day yesterday, so didn't have time to make "helpful" suggestions. Glad you've worked it out. The fabrics you bought on the shop hop look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabrics are wonderful! Good luck with the drawing---hope you win.

    ReplyDelete