Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm thankful for family



Spicy had requested a purple scarf. Being a doting grandma, I made one. The yarn was a spur of the moment buy at JoAnn's. I was able to get it done in time to take it to her today.




Spicy was kind enough to model it for me.










It's too bad the child has no personality or style.

















On the quilting front, I've been struggling with some overly full borders.
They have been quite the challenge to tame. It has taken me about three times as long to finish the borders as I had allowed. I'll be playing catch up all weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I must say, I find it hard to believe that such a characterless child could possibly be a grandchild of yours. (giggle). Seriously, she is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scarf model is gorgeous!!! (I have a super cute hat model.) The scarf is perfect for her! I just used that same yarn for 3 hats--it was fun to work with and sooo soft!

    ReplyDelete