Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!


Happy Fourth of July! I hope you get to enjoy a fireworks display.





My husband and I went on an organized motorcycle ride today, Stars and Pipes. He's done many rides. This was my first.








It was quite an education.

I found out I can't be a biker chick. First, I don't have a tattoo. Second, I don't smoke. Thirdly, I don't have an iron butt. My tush was aching after about 10 minutes. I can't imagine what it would be like to go on a real ride of a hundred miles or more.

I could get a temporary Born to Quilt tattoo, and almost qualify. I just don't think that I could take up smoking at this stage of my life (my father died from lung cancer). I don't even want to speculate as to how one would acquire an iron butt. So, I am resigning myself to being a poser. I can't even say I'm a wannabe biker chick, just a poser.

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I've just come from the Quilting Bloggers site and wanted to say you have cute grandkids and I love the quilts you've shown us so far. Looking forward to seeing more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also found you through Quilting bloggers and now I am follower of your blog, my English is not very good, but expected to improve with practice. Congratulations, you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete