Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Time Out

My machine and I had a time out yesterday afternoon. After I had the problem with the occasional loopys things went downhill. I had some major tension issues. Lots of ripping. Thread breaking. Grumbling. Bad words, so we had a time out.

My hubby and I went to watch our granddaughter's last swim lesson of the season. Her nickname is Spicy, because she is. She is also Feisty, but I'll go with Spicy.




The child loves the water, and she's almost fearless in it. She was, of course, the best swimmer in her class. No really, she was. Just ask her mom. Ask anyone. They'll tell you, she's the best.








Then we went to her dance class. She was, of course, the most talented ballerina there. No really, just ask her mom. Ask anyone. They'll tell you, she's the best.





Hi, my name is Lynn, and I'm addicted to my grandkids.












Now, I'm ready to face my machine this morning.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little girl Spicey is. She looks as though she might be full of energy and mischief to me.

    Hope you and your machine can get back to having a friendly relationship today.

    ReplyDelete